What is It
The GLA is a unique program that combines leadership agility development with live SDG projects for real impact and value.
• Tokyo-based workshops & coaching sessions with dedicated professional coach
• One Young World summit (2019 summit is in London, in October)
• Aimed at high-potential next-generation leaders (18-30 years old)
• Corporate teams (6-12 people) or multi-company SDG-specific teams (2 people/company, up to 12 people/team)
• Projects move CSV & SDG initiatives from ideas to action
Candidate selection support
3 x 2-day leadership development workshops
4 x ½-day in-house client-specific project coaching sessions
1-day client-specific presentation preparation workshop
1-day client-specific mentoring/handover workshop to 2020 cohort
4-day OYW summit in London, UK, with coaching support throughout ( Registration and flights not included in GLA price )
High-profile send-off event in Tokyo
Individual participant reports for HR
The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact. Delegates from 190+ countries are counselled by influential political, business and humanitarian leaders such as Justin Trudeau, Paul Polman and Meghan Markle, amongst many other global figures.
One Young World partners with 180+ global businesses, NGOs and educational institutions. Leading companies from every sector make One Young World an integral part of their global talent development, retention and attraction. Companies increasing their level of involvement each year demonstrate their ever-growing commitment to young people. Companies sending Delegates include: Astellas, Audi, BMW, BNP Paribas, Chanel, Citigroup, Coca-Cola, PwC Japan, Facebook, GE, Google, Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, McKinsey, Verizon and Unilever, to name a few.